Qualified to answer questions for our clients during the Environmental Impact Report (EIR) stage of development. Our dry utility study thoroughly covers the complex research needed to complete the EIR including:
- Calculating gas and electric load studies
- Determining locations of existing dry utilities near each project
- Researching regional gas and electric transmission/generation infrastructure
- Investigating California electric industry de-regulation and preparing a site exhibit.
- Respond to the EIR team questions
- Meet with utility representatives
- Prepare a final technical report.